Friday, August 1, 2008

In Delhi, India

Hey Rickard,

I got to visit India for an unexpected 12 hours. Actually it was just Delhi. Actually it was just the airport.

Don't have a 12 hour lay-over in Delhi. Or anywhere. But especially here because people keep you in the dark when your plane flight information mysteriously disappears from the departure screen.

We met a nice boy named jon who knows way too much about politcs and is going to Cambodia to teach English and Math and something else...history? Maybe we'll go stay with him.

I'm forcing Meredith to write something on this blog:

"I'm smelly."

Bye Rickard.

P.S. Maybe someday we'll get to Nepal....

4 comments:

The One Who Didn't Live There said...

Hi Lauren! I just got back from Utah and I'm getting on a plane to Australia tomorrow. I checked your blog even before my favorite knitting blogs (you should feel very special) and I'm glad I did. Now I can't stop picturing you in a sarong with a badass knife holster. Hope you're having a great time--I miss you!

Anonymous said...

nepal + thailand = NOT THE SAME

hah im just kidding. this blog is wonderful. makes me kind of sad but also really happy.

so much love,cal

BeckDietGroup said...

Do they have pastrami sandwiches at the Deli airport? Looking forward to more entries!
We're off to Hawaii on Wednesday with Eric. Should be an adventure.

BeckDietGroup said...

What I mean is, is it a deli at the airport or an airport in the shape of a deli?