Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's time.

The last few days have been pretty busy. My last day at work was on Friday and it was a surprisingly sad goodbye. But, time to move on. Here's how the moving on has been going:

Starting packing on Friday:


Had a goodbye party on Saturday:




There are more pics of the adios party. Click HERE.

Unfortunately, two of my favorite people (Shoshi and Ayla) were missing that evening. However, I got to see Shoshi on Wednesday night when Kyle, Meredith, and I waited in line for nearly 7 hours to see Hair (The Public/Shakespeare in the Park)

I saw Ayla tonight as I completed my packing. She made me FOUR awesome CD mixes. Want to judge her musical tastes? Email me: white.lauren@gmail.com

And we're off tomorrow at 7:45pm!! That's 19:45pm world time. We're on WORLD TIME NOW!!!!

Holy shit.

No comments: