Monday, July 14, 2008

I decided to go...???


So, I'm setting off to Nepal. This is what happened:

1. My girlfriend Meredith went to Nepal a while ago

2. She went to an "Eco Resort"

a. No, I don't know what an "Eco Resort" is

b. Maybe something like this: Eco Resort?

3. She met an "Eco Architect" named Albert

4. Albert told her she could work for him, but maybe he wouldn't pay her....

5. Albert came to town about a month ago and talked to Meredith about coming to Nepal to work for him and maybe he would pay her....

6. Meredith was very very excited.

7. Meredith invited me to come and I said "Yes, please."

So, that's basically what happened. There's more, but I'll stick to the basics so I can use up your time with more interesting aspects of this decision.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YIKES!, PLEASE?

THANKS FOR THE CREDIT ABOUT THE KNIFE/WEAPONS THOUGHT! MOM