Monday, July 14, 2008

Nepal vs. Spain


Guess what? If you choose where you want to go based on how easy it is to get a Visa and your only choices are Nepal and Spain, you should go to Nepal. My friends (wait, who am I writing this for that wouldn't know Rickard and Sarah...? I don't know), Rickard and Sarah are going to Spain and they had to do all this stuff to get their Visas. I went to the empty Nepalese consulate and gave them like the two documents they asked for. Here I am at the window:


Then, I waited for ten minutes:


And then I got my (albeit ugly and boring) Visa:



It took Meredith and I a combined two hours to get our Visa. So, there you go. Question answered. Therefore:

Nepal: 1
Spain: 0

And, now I'm off to a place with unsafe drinking water and sewage everywhere. DAMN.

Nepal: 1
Spain: 1,000,000

1 comment:

asteadma said...

Wow, that picture of you "waiting" is the cutest thing ever. This is Ali by the way, not Ayla (despite what the computer tells you)